In order to fulfill the mission of Kentucky Karst Conservancy, its members will:
- Secure access to caves for its members and their associates.
- Keep its caves open to cavers.
- Strive to provide cave leadership training and new caver training.
- Make a commitment to educating members on how to care for caves.
- Make a commitment to understand the perspectives of cave landowners and conservers of caves and karst.
- Limit the risk presented to caves and karst by cavers by educating members in best practices for conservation and safety.
- Accept new, better practices regarding safety and preservation as they are introduced.
- Encourage communication and team mentality of cavers, to ensure group safety and group responsibility to safety and conservation.
- As a group, we are always growing and evolving. We welcome members of all backgrounds who support cave preservation.